Your PCP works with our Behavioral Health specialists to help with any emotional or mental health needs that you may have.› Learn More
Avoid Phone Calls and Waiting Rooms
BCHC’s Patient Portal is safe, convenient and completely confidential.
With the Patient Portal you can:
- See your medical information, like visit summaries and labs
- Send a secure message to your provider or health care team, and get a private response
- Ask for a new appointment
- Ask to re-schedule an appointment
- Ask to Cancel an appointment
- Update your information, like address and phone number
- Request a prescription refill
Sign up for the Patient Portal
- Give the BCHC Front Desk your email address. We can set up a free email address for you, if you do not have one.
- Check your email for a message from BCHC with your temporary password.
- Sign in with your email address and temporary password. Your email address is your ID.
- Set up your own permanent password.
- If you forget your password, you can click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link to ask us to reset it.
After you have signed up, use the BCHC Patient Portal at: https://bchc.myezyaccess.com