Your PCP works with our Behavioral Health specialists to help with any emotional or mental health needs that you may have.› Learn More
Yes - You Can Avoid Phone Calls and Lines
BCHC’s Patient Portal is safe, convenient and completely confidential.
With the Patient Portal you can:
- See your medical information, like visit summaries and labs
- Send a secure message to your provider or health care team, and get a private response
- Ask for a new appointment
- Ask to re-schedule an appointment
- Ask to Cancel an appointment
- Update your information, like address and phone number
- Request a prescription refill
Here is how to sign up for the Patient Portal:
- Give the BCHC Front Desk your email address. We can set up a free email address for you, if you do not have one.
- Check your email for a message from BCHC with your temporary password.
- Sign in with your email address and temporary password. Your email address is your ID.
- Set up your own permanent password.
- If you forget your password, you can click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link to ask us to reset it.
After you have signed up, use the BCHC Patient Portal at: https://bchc.myezyaccess.com