When BCHC is closed, you can always reach an on-call BCHC provider after hours.› Learn More
Below are the recognitions BCHC received for 2022.
• The Health Center Quality Leaders Silver Badge, which recognizes the top 21-30% of FQHCs that achieve the best overall clinical quality measure performance.
• The Advancing Health Information Technology (HIT) for Quality Badge, which recognizes FQHCs that meet all criteria to optimize HIT services that advance telehealth, patient engagement, interoperability, and the collection of social determinants of health to increase the access to care and advance the quality of care.
• The Access Enhancer Badge, recognizing at least a 5% increase in the total number of patients served and the number of patients who receive at least one comprehensive service (mental health, substance abuse, vision, dental, and/or enabling).
• The Health Disparities Reducer Badge, demonstrating improvements in select CQMs during consecutive UDS reporting years (2020 and 2021 UDS) for at least one racial/ethnic group; or meets established benchmarks for all racial/ethnic groups served within the most recent UDS reporting year.
• The Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Badge, which recognizes all four BCHC locations as meeting standards to be designated a PCMH.
We are proud to have been recognized by the American Heart Association
for our commitment to helping our patients understand and manage their risks for high
cholesterol. We’re a Check. Change. Control. Cholesterol. Gold Award winner!
Recognizes practices that have controlled high blood pressure in at least 70% of their adult patient population.